Terms and Conditions for awards nominations / applications
- The award is open for any-one who is active in the radio communications industry or who is an active user of radio communication systems.
- Sponsors cannot enter the category they are sponsoring.
- Applicants for the award do not have to be a member of RFUANZ.
- The application is for work undertaken in the two years prior to the nomination deadline.
- Applicants may enter for multiple awards, however each submission must be tailored to meet relevant criteria for that specific award as mentioned on the nomination/application form.
- Entry for the awards closes 4 weeks before the conference.
- At RFUANZ discretion, entries received after the deadline may be accepted for review by the judges.
- Applicant declares that all entries are a truthful representation of the entrant's activities and responsibilities.
- All material submitted in support of an entry is warranted by the entrant to be their property and is entered without any encumbrances by third parties.
- The entrant indemnifies, and agrees to keep indemnified, RFUANZ and the sponsor of the award for any claims arising out of any material, statements or claims made as part of their entry.
- Shortlisted entrants may be required to provide additional information upon request from RFUANZ.
- The entrant agrees that should they be shortlisted for an Award they will be represented at the award ceremony to accept the trophy in the event they are successful.
- Entries received without the prerequisite information will be deemed invalid and withdrawn from the Awards.
- The entrant agrees that RFUANZ are entitled to judge their entry and select what they consider to be the winner in a given category without recourse to the entrants.
- RFUANZ reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- RFUANZ reserve the right to nominate the entrant in additional categories that the organisers feel appropriate.
- All entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and accept no correspondence, telephone, email or communication of any kind will be entered into in relation to decisions reached.
- RFUANZ reserve the right not to award a category at its own discretion and without recourse to the entrants of said category.
- If the entrant wins an award it grants permission to RFUANZ to use any photographs, video, sound, written or other material as it sees fit and without restriction.
- The winners of the awards may state in advertising, promotional material and on their stationery that they are a winner, but this must make it clear which category and the year in which they won.
- The Sponsorship Awards and all its Intellectual Property, photographs, video, sound written or other material remains the sole copyright of RFUANZ